Thursday, May 20, 2010

Graduating with My Masters

Well, it's been a long road, but I'm finally done.

A month after Emmett was born, I presented my Creative Work Project to the Design and Industry Department.

It went very well, and I'm happy to report that I graduated with my MAIA in December 2009. But, this saturday I'll be attending the Commencement ceremony, and saying my final goodbye to San Francisco State University; I leave the excitement of the university to those 15 years younger than me... :)

You can see my project here. I must profusely thank Ms. Alicia McHale of Allen Elementary in San Bruno, California for welcoming me into her classroom and acting as an advisor to the project.

If you're wondering what the project entailed, I was responsible for conception, design and development. That included:
- logos

- layout

- coding

- editing blogger templates

- editing content

- creating animations (storyboards, accompanying audio, and timing adjustments)



It was alot of work - I was a one person educational web dev team!

No comments: