Monday, October 27, 2008

Wedding Accomplished


The one thing I keep asking myself is how is it possible that I planned, dreamed of and experiences the entire day and not really remember it all? Thank goodness we had an awesomely creative photographer, Jerry Yoon and Ingrid. I am ecstatic that we went with them, because their creative point of view and amazing skills shine in the photographs.

Anyone looking for vendors for events, I whole hearted recommend:

Jerry Yoon Photography (Oakland, California) - Ask for Jerry
All Seasons Catering (Mill Valley, California) - Ask for Stan or Gay
Fiori (Burlingame, California) - Ask for Tina or Lindsey

They made our wedding spectacular!!! Everyone keeps raving about how it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding, how awesome Jerry and Ingrid were, and how beautiful the flowers were.

The location was super too: The Golden Gate Club in the Presidio of San Francsico...

No comments: